Revised March 16, 2019
Information We Collect
You may choose to provide us with certain information, such as when you create your user profile or when you use the Services. We may also collect automatically-generated and technical information. Therefore, the information we have (“Collected Information”) may include:
- Profile Information. You may provide us with profile information such as your e-mail address, username, a profile image, and password when you create an account, or when you edit your account information. You may also provide us with your payment information when you sign-up for a paid service.
- Debugging and Other Information Voluntarily Provided. You may send us logs, metadata, or other information about your devices, media, and experiences for the purpose of resolving an issue you may have with the software or suggesting desired features. On client applications where it is possible, we will offer the ability to opt-out of sending crash reports. If you would like to learn more about the information being sent in crash reports, we encourage you to review the privacy policies for the third-party client applications you are using to access SiCKRAGE Services. The information being sent to us will only be used to help resolve your issue and / or improve our Services, and using our Services and provision of such information, you agree to such use by us.
- Device Information. Like many online services, we may collect information about the devices that are used to access our Services, such as the IP address of the device, the operating system and version of the device, the browser that you use to access a SiCKRAGE web page, and the versions of the SiCKRAGE technologies being used. We may also collect location information about the devices that access our Services.
- Your Collected Information. In order to view, amend, erase, or correct your Collected Information, contact SiCKRAGE support. All requests will be answered within one month of receipt.
- Information on our Services. We may store information about your configuration or use of our Services when you download or connect to a SiCKRAGE app, or interact with or use other SiCKRAGE software or Service. This information may include an IP address and port number(s), the name of a SiCKRAGE App, and information used to secure access to our Services.
- Application Information. When a request for information or content is sent to a SiCKRAGE app or service, we may collect an application identifier that identifies which application sent the request. An application identifier uniquely identifies a particular copy of an application. For example, if you download an application from SiCKRAGE, fully uninstall the copy of the application, and then re-download the application from SiCKRAGE, the new copy of the application will be associated with a different application identifier than the uninstalled copy of the application. Note that simply deleting the app without fully uninstalling may not reset the application identifier.
Use, Processing, and Sharing of Your Information
- SiCKRAGE processes and uses Collected Information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent by closing your account. SiCKRAGE also processes Collected Information when it needs to do so to fulfill a contract with you to provide you services, in its legitimate interest to aid in developing and improving the services, or when required by law. If you do not want to provide certain information to us in order to fulfil our agreement with you to provide the services, we may not be able to provide you the fullest version of our services.
- We use the Collected Information to provide you with the Services, improve the Services, enhance your user experience, and communicate with you. For example, for Third-Party Content, we use information about your interactions with the Services to track the watch state of media items that have been linked to the Services on devices that have been linked to the Services. We use this information to allow you to resume watching in the same watch state on different SiCKRAGE-linked devices.
- We use your profile information to contact you about your account or about new SiCKRAGE functionality and certain SiCKRAGE news and information. You may opt-out of certain types of communications by editing your account settings on our forums.
Protection of Your Information
- In order to help keep your data secure, we use CloudFlare to provide publicly trusted TLS certificates for end-to-end encrypted connections among all of our servers, Services, and client applications.
- We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example, password information is stored on our servers and is protected using hashing and encryption technologies.
If you use our services outside of Canada, we may transfer information from that jurisdiction to Canada, where data protection regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you use our services in the European Union we will transfer data to Canada subject to standard contractual clauses.
Controlling Your Information
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable in the following ways:
- Changing your profile information by accessing the Settings page of the SiCKRAGE forums website or the Accounts page of the SiCKRAGE auth website here.
- Deleting your account. You may delete your account by selecting the option to delete your account in the Settings page. We will delete your information without unreasonable delay after receiving the request except that we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law.
- Contacting SiCKRAGE support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SiCKRAGE retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. Personal information used to provide the services to you will be kept long enough to provide you with the service, including in archives and logs used to maintain and develop the service. Specifically, we delete data used for logging and error tracking after 90 days, we reset cookies on our website after 14 days. We also delete other personal data used to provide the SiCKRAGE services or to communicate with you within 30 days after your account is deleted. We may retain some usage statistics (including IP addresses) for as long as we have a business purpose in order to improve SiCKRAGE’s services, but these statistics are no longer linked to the deleted account.
SiCKRAGE’s Data Protection Officer
SiCKRAGE’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com
You may contact us with questions and comments regarding this policy via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact your local data protection authority with any complaints about SiCKRAGE’s data collection or processing activity.
This software and the distribution of this software is not illegal, nor does it violate any DMCA laws.The use of this software, however, may be illegal in your area. Check your local laws and regulations regarding the use of software to obtain potentially copyrighted content via torrents and newsgroup web sites. The maintainers of this software do not condone the use of this software for anything illegal, in any state, region, country, or planet. Please use at your own risk.